Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who is this woman? Who WAS this woman?

I am new blogger, Lisa Zhang, wife, stay at home mom. I was once a Vice President at JP Morgan and, for a short time, a real life CFO of a JP Morgan product line in Asia. At the time, I thought of myself as rather a rising star ... then I met John Zhang. Things changed rapidly then. We dated for a year and got engaged, were married six months after, and now, three years later, have a 2.5 year old, a 1.5 year old, and one "on the way" in July. I stay at home, managing these little people the best I can. I call it extreme parenting because it feels like that most days. I realize there is some women out there juggling literally NINE times the number of children I have. There is also that creepy "octomom" who is making normal moms everywhere feel they have superior judgement. I am sure you can follow their blogs/tv shows, satellite transmissions to get the most gory possible view of parenting. In comparison, what I have to offer is mundane bordering on silly. I pledge to you, my audience of two (my parents are both alive and well!), that I will do my best to entertain without frightening you into moving closer to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment